The safety of our patients, our team, and our community is my utmost concern!
In accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC, ADA, CDA, and Mendocino County our office will be closed through April 7, 2020, except for essential services.
Dentistry is considered an essential service. However, we must balance the oral health needs of our patients and proceed with prudence to help contain the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our office will still be open, but on a limited schedule. During our abbreviated hours of operation, a staff member will be available to answer your call, and we will be here as needed for urgent and/or emergency services on most weekday mornings; but please call ahead. Our dental hygiene department will be closed. If you have a dental hygiene appointment before April 7, we will reschedule for a later date. You do not need to call us at this time.
If you do need to see us for urgent or emergency care, here are our new guidelines:
- If you have any symptoms consistent with a cold, or flu (fever, cough, runny nose, difficulty in breathing) or live with someone who has been in contact, or has those symptoms; please let us know, and we will have you speak with your medical doctor first, prior to coming in.
- When you arrive, please call us from the parking lot, but remain in your car; we will come out to get you when we are ready to bring you in. This is in order to minimize accidental patient contact.
- We will stagger appointments, again to minimize patient contact with each other.
- We will ask you to pre-rinse with an antimicrobial.
- We will maintain our strict infection control process in accordance with CDC, WHO, ADA, CDA, and OSHA guidelines.
During this difficult time, we will continue to maintain our dedication to patient care.
If you have a dental emergency; we will do our best to take care of that particular issue. Please call Dr. Ortega’s emergency number at 707-324-9303.
Your health is our utmost concern. We encourage our friends everywhere to take the extra precautions necessary to safeguard your health, and the health of others. If you are feeling like you have symptoms of the flu or corona virus call your physician or if you are seriously ill, call 911.
We are all in this together! We will get through it together! It is everyone’s responsibility to help stop the speed of this virus.
It is our sincere hope that you and your loved ones stay healthy!
Thank you for your business, loyalty, and support.